ExamDiff Pro 184.108.40.206 (x86/x64)
Software 5-03-2012, 20:12
ExamDiff Pro 220.127.116.11 (x86/x64) | 6.97/7.5 Mb
When you need to compare files or folders, no tool is more powerful and easy-to-use than ExamDiff Pro! Whether you want to synchronize two directories, compare two versions of your documents, or figure out what bytes got changed in a Windows DLL, ExamDiff Pro will get the job done.
ExamDiff Pro is a powerful yet intuitive and easy to use visual file and directory comparison tool for Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
It features unique functionality that distinguishes ExamDiff Pro from other comparison programs. If you've been frustrated with other comparison utilities, you will find that ExamDiff Pro offers a much more efficient and user-friendly way to compare files and folders.
* Compares text files, binary files, and directories.
* Highlights differences down to the level of lines, words or characters.
* Highlights document syntax.
* Fuzzy line matching.
* Ability to recognize moved text blocks.
* Allows to add manual synchronization points to text file comparison.
* Compares directly from Windows Explorer.
* Allows editing files within file comparison panes.
* Allows copying, renaming, and deleting files or directories.
* Saves the file differences in a standard UNIX DIFF file or to a dynamic HTML web page.
* Prints and print previews diff reports.
* Easy navigation through the differences.
* Advanced Search features.
* Extensive command line interface.
* Advanced Ignore options, for ignoring capitalization, white space, programming-language comments, and more.
* Word wrapping.
* Plug-in support.
* Drag and drop support.
* Can create directory snapshots for later comparison.
* Includes full Unicode support.
* Fully customizable.
Home Page - http://www.prestosoft.com/
(ExamDiff Pro 18.104.22.168 (x86/x64) Downloads)
Tags: Free Software ExamDiff Pro 22.214.171.124 (x86/x64), Software Downloads ExamDiff Pro 126.96.36.199 (x86/x64), RapidShare ExamDiff Pro 188.8.131.52 (x86/x64)
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.