Free download software » E-Books » Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8 Included Essential Training (2010)
Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8 Included Essential Training (2010)
E-Books 31-08-2010, 11:19
Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8.Included Essential Training (2010) | 935MB
Rhinoceros - a commercial software for three-dimensional NURBS modeling development Robert McNeel and Associates. Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, and translate NURBS-curves, surfaces, bodies in Windows, giving you unprecedented freedom, flexibility, ease of modeling, even very sophisticated jewelry. The required accuracy for the design, prototyping, engineering design, analysis and production of various products - from aviation to the jewelry industry. Compatible with all your other design, drawing, CAM, engineering, analytical, visualization, animation and illustration software. This software product is so easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without worrying about the features of the program.
1) Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8:
* Pentium, Celeron, or higher processor.
* 200 MB disk space.
* 512 MB RAM. 1 GB or more is recommended.
* OpenGL graphic card recommended.
* IntelliMouse recommended.
* 3D digitizer optional.
* 3D printer optional.
* Windows 2000, Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Home, Windows Vista, Windows 7
* Rhino 4.0 does run as a 32-bit application on Windows x64. Native Windows x64 is not supported and will not be until 5.0 which is currently in development.
* Rhino 4.0 does not run natively on Mac OS X, but it is under development.
* Rhino 4.0 does not run natively on Linux, or any other operating system not listed above.
2) Rhinoceros 4.0 Essential Training:
The course 4.0 Essential Training by Dave Schultze shows how to use modeling tools 3D NURBS-based in Rhino 4.0 to create products from robots to full-sized aircraft. This course focuses on using Rhino 4.0 in industrial design and prototyping with the review of the common 3D terminology and the use of specific examples. Along with a detailed examination of the interface Rhino, the course includes an introduction to the creation of 3D obktov based on three pillars Rhino: curve, surface and solid.
* Basic 3D Terminology
* Introduction to the Interface
* Workflow Basics
* Drawing: 2D Geometry
* Modeling: 3D Surfaces
* Modeling: 3D Solids
* Modeling Aids
* Editing and Transforming Objects
* Analysis and Degrees
* File Documentation and Collaboration
Video codec: QuickTime
NO MIRRORS BELOW PLEASE
(Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8 Included Essential Training (2010) Downloads)
Tags: Rhinoceros, Service, Release, Included, Essential, Training, Free Software Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8 Included Essential Training (2010), Software Downloads Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8 Included Essential Training (2010), RapidShare Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8 Included Essential Training (2010)
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.